(More) Ways to Cheer Yourself Up With Radiohead
Last night I posted a small list of Ways to Cheer Yourself Up with Radiohead. Well, I came up with over 60 things as of now, so what I’m gonna do is post a few of them once or twice a week. I really love coming up with stuff. Feel free to reply to me with other ideas. We’re all friends here on Tumblr, are we not? Ah, I feel a lust for life again! Here’s another handful:
- Dance to “Idioteque.” Naked.
- At a music store, put the Radiohead albums on the front racks. Cover up those Miley Cyrus and Nickelback albums. This is real philanthropy.
- Don’t let the lyrics “I’m not living, I’m just killing time” relate to your life anymore.
- Get a photograph of the band properly developed at a photolab. Stick a stamp on it — now it’s a postcard! Send it to someone.
- Be a 12-year-old girl and shamelessly kiss the band poster that’s on your wall.
I’m trying to make my life a little more exciting. Get off Tumblr and take some action, carpe diem and whatnot. I can get extremely apathetic, and forget that there’s more to do than worry about a job, school, and other trivial things. I’m already happier. I hope you have more zeal in your day too!
- Christa (Naawkwe)